I authorize The Morning Ignition Program and its affiliates (Independant Business Owners) to charge my credit card or initiate electronic debit or transfer funds from my bank account for all orders selected. This authorization is to remain in full force without any refunds whatsoever once the transaction has been completed and registered by our system and that there are no guarantees.
Terms and Conditions below:
All Independent Associates and Members of The Morning Ignition Program agree to abide by the following Independent Associate Code of Conduct.
- I authorize The Morning Ignition Program to immediately withdraw monthly admin fees for the products and memberships I have selected on the site and from the transaction receipts.
- To change my method of payment or the authorized amount, I understand that I must submit all changes through The Morning Ignition Program support by emailing support [at] morningignition.com or The Morning Ignition Program back office or my personal payment accounts at least 4 business days prior to my renewal. The Morning Ignition Program reserves the right to change its prices associated with its products and services at any time without notice.
- This Agreement will remain in effect until you: (a) elect to alter or change any aspect of this Agreement by submitting a new signed product purchase agreement; (b) send, in writing, your cancellation of your participation to The Morning Ignition Program admin via your back office support system (Notice must include your printed name, address, Affiliate ID and sent from the email address you have saved in your Morning Ignition Program personal profile), or (c) stop payment of any withdrawals by The Morning Ignition Program by notifying your issuing bank at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled charging of your account. If a cancellation notice is received fewer than five (5) days prior to the scheduled charging date, cancellation will become effective in month following the month in which your notice of cancellation is received by The Morning Ignition Program
- The Morning Ignition Program members and associates may purchase goods and services described at The Morning Ignition Program's web site. Such goods and services may only be purchased through such web sites without opportunity for inspection. Some of these purchases may come from 3rd party vendors, contractors. You may be required to pay freight costs, handling fees, and other costs incidental to the purchase of such goods or services. The goods and services available through The Morning Ignition Program Membership are purchased from third party vendors and not The Morning Ignition Program. We make no representation to the quality of such goods or services provided by the aforementioned third party. We agree to provide you with all the information that has been made provided to us about each product and/or service and will do our best to only offer products and services that meet our highest recommendations.
- The Morning Ignition Program members may take dependent children on occasional special events that we offer by paying the company designated fees and charges. Some restrictions due apply. Children may be charged an additional Dependent Child Fee (DCF). The additional DCF is particular to each special event and will change accordingly. See our website for each specific brochure for details. Dependent children are those children residing with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), in school and 18 years of age or under. Those children who are over the age of 18, un-married, residing with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), and attending school (up to the age of 25) are also considered dependent children. In addition, a child that is permanently handicapped (no matter what age) and under the direct care of his or her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is a dependent child. The Morning Ignition Program is a family oriented company and we will honor our commitments to you and offer reasonable accommodations to host spouses and minor children.
- I agree that I will not be eligible for a full or partial refund of my Membership Fee and Monthly Fees as a result of my non-participation in any of the products, services, or opportunities offered by The Morning Ignition Program. Even if you have never accessed your members area, downloaded any of our products, or participated in our live training, we are still unable to offer any refunds whatsoever because of the 100% instant commissions and payment features that we use in our automated business systems.
- The Morning Ignition Program limits its responsibility to fees paid DIRECTLY TO The Morning Ignition Program and will not be held liable for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property for any reason at any time or any place, or while in transit. The Morning Ignition Program, its agents, members, and distributors act only as referral partners and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, injury or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided. The Morning Ignition Program and our affiliates cannot be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond our control.